Thursday, May 31, 2007

Today, physically, I'm feeling like a million bucks. Emotionally, I feel like I've been run over by a train. The bloke that I thought was out of my life, has now reappeared, guns blazing, and asking me to visit his place for the weekend so I can watch him sit in a bar and get drunk with his mates. Not exactly a girl's idea of a great night out. Then there is the other guy, he's a sweetheart, great bloke, funny, smart, has brains like you wouldn't believe. And he was talking to me about going away for a week on a house boat. Now that could be fun. Why is it that the people in our lives are ultimately so opposite each other? You either have someone which is your perfect guy in one sense, or someone who is your perfect guy in another, but the two never meld to make superman. Its frustrating. But then I realise that the perfect guy, wouldn't exactly be the perfect guy... perfection isn't what I want after all... I want a normal human bloke, and perfection is far from any of us.
I've made my decision over the man I want in my life. And it's pretty much going to break one guys heart. But I feel like I've outgrown him in a lot of ways, and the way that I'm headed, the other guy would be the better option for me. I feel pretty confident about that decision.

Overall... today was pretty emotional. I don't know what is going to happen. But I kinda like it like that.
Today's panties: Hot pink boylegs. X

No comments: