Saturday, May 5, 2007

Another long, incredibly boring day at the office. It appears that the local alcoholics dislike the cold immensely... for in three hours I had only twelve customers (yes... I counted). And now I sit here, obediently writing to all the people on cyberspace who have nothing better to do than read what happens in my life. I hope you find it significantly more interesting than I do. Applying mascara is not easy when you're trying to type at the same time incidentally. Just so you know. At the present time I'm resting and eating a little something so I can go out and experience yet another moment of drunken teenage awesomeness. I feel I am obligated to such actions as I am now of an age where one can't get a smacked arse for coming in late in various states of intoxication and (disgustingly) covered in vomit. Note: That while I have never thrown up from the consumption of alcohol, I hear that this is some kind of bookmark in adolescence.

Just a quick one tonight so I can keep with the updates. I swear that tomorrow's entry will be significantly better. I did have some profound thoughts earlier about plague and the four horseman of the apocalypse... but not to worry. Todays panties: Green and white striped boylegs. Although I may end up not wearing any. To be continued...

No comments: