Monday, May 14, 2007

Work has been rather busy lately, I guess a few days of warm weather has people reaching for the booze again. The people that come into work still amaze me, but they're always generally nice, nothing too offensive comes out of their mouths, and the flirting comments come out of practically everybody's. A guy that stands out in my mind recently was a middle aged bloke, about 34 - 37 years old, not too bad looking actually...

HIM: "Come fishing with me"
ME: "Yeah? Sounds like a plan, where are you going?"
HIM: "The local pier, I'm gonna back up onto it with me ute, me mate's gonna fish off the end, and I'm gonna sit in the front and... drink"
ME: "That sounds exciting"
HIM: "Oh it will be, would be even more so if you were to come along"
ME: "I think I may have to pass on the fishing, love"
HIM: "You don't know what you're missing sweetheart."

Oh yeah, I get em in droves. If theres an annoying drunk male out there, he'll walk into my store on the night that I'm working. Its even better when they come in packs.

BLOKE 1: "Hello beautiful"
ME: "Hello hopeless"
BLOKE 2: "aww... Now don't be like that"
BLOKE 3: "How much is a slab of cougar?"
ME: "Sixty mate"
BLOKE 1: "Pffft, thats a bit steep"
ME: "Thats the price, you don't like it, go somewhere else"
BLOKE 4: "Right, how much is a cube of Bundy?"
ME: "Forty five sweetheart"
BLOKE 2: "So you call HIM sweetheart!"
BLOKE 1: "Come drinking with us"
ME: "Nope"
BLOKE 1: "Please come drinking with us"
ME: "Nope"
BLOKE 4: "Come on darling, just a few drinks"
ME: "You've got more chance of FLYING out that frikkin' door, that you do of me coming drinking with you"
BLOKE 2: "Better grow some wings then, hey"
ME: "Hell yes"

Things haven't been too bad the last couple of days to be honest. Pretty average, but not bad. Mother's Day was a great hit in our home, I spoiled her rotten. Completely rotten. Chocolates and books and new pajamas, and a really soppy card that made her cry. Cooked her breakfast, did everything for her, she didn't lift a finger all day. Lucky.

Today's panties - at the moment, none. Will report back soon.

No comments: