Monday, May 28, 2007

Your stomach crawls as if inhabited by a thousand cockroaches, streaming over each other and clawing at your insides like the plague, like a madman seeking refuge from a world of judging eyes. Your throat burns like the brimstone fires of hell, and your mouth is dry like the deserts of the world itself. Unforgiving. Barren. Without mercy.

Needless to say, I still feel like crap. Food poisoning has destroyed my appetite. Not that I can eat anything at the moment, because I part ways with it anyway. But hey. Such is life. At least this weight loss thing is working (most likely associated with the not eating part). Six kilos in two days. Its almost disturbing. But I'll definately try and eat something tomorrow. Theres not a whole lot to report today I'm afraid. I ended up doing some painting, and primed a couple of extra canvases in case the creative juices start flowing. I'm working on some very natural pieces at the moment. Scenes of nature and the like. I haven't done anything like this before, and I'm discovering how challenging it is to draw on such beautiful sources of realism. Just the incredibly varied different shades of green is becoming a learning curve, all its own. I'm rather enjoying feeling the weight of a paintbrush in my hand again, and mixing colours and whatnot... I almost forgot how much I loved it.

Today's panties - A sexy little red lace number. X

No comments: