Tuesday, May 1, 2007


When I saw this, I originally started laughing hysterically... then almost sadly as I realised it was almost disgustingly true. I mean, working in a liquor store, one sees the effects of alcohol - not to mention being a young woman and attending all the associated parties simply laden with drunkeness and endless alcohol induced comedic stupidity... but it is simply horrendously true!! Granted, I've never fallen subject to alcohol lowered standards... but my standards have been lowered due to obvious horniness... Something I may never live down in my circle of friends. But ah... how fun it is to be young and gossip of the week. A short entry today - but I'm sure you'll survive. As for todays panties - purple and white striped boylegs, with a white lace trim.

No comments: