Friday, June 1, 2007

I don't want to turn into one of those women that just talks about the men in their life because they have nothing better to discuss. I know that I'm more intelligent and more mature than that. I know that the people around me that listen to this bullshit deserve more than that.

Today was just an average day, I'm feeling a lot better, but I'm still not back at work. I started working out again today, and it felt nice, to get my muscles moving again... you could feel them strain because they haven't been used in a couple of weeks. Doing squats and crunches still hurts, but thats to be expected when they use my stomach muscles. I went out and paid a few bills, spoke to a friend of mine that I hadn't heard from in a while, it was nice to talk to her. We arranged to go out together tomorrow, meet up with the boys and have a few drinks, maybe hit a movie. I'm looking forward to it, I haven't done anything like that in a while with my mates. Knowing us we'll probably see some strange movie, most likely Shrek the Third. LOL. for some reason kids movies are always more entertaining that the adult ones. Last time we went and saw 'Happy Feet', the cinema was filled with adults, it was a blast. So tomorrow night I won't be blogging to all of you, I'll be sitting in a bar with my mates and enjoying the night life of the city. Hope you all have a great weekend too.

Today's panties: Turquoise lace. X

No comments: