Thursday, June 7, 2007

My day was going relatively well, until two things happened. The first of which involved my boss suddenly springing a weekend off on me. I was under the impression that I was working, and the sudden lack of work, had me a little worried to be frank and honest. Cleared that up, they're just giving me a weekend off. Sounds good. The second of which involved this conversation:

V: Hello thar.
ME: Howdy.
V: How's it goin?
ME: Pretty good. You?
V: Halfway through.
ME: Halfway through... what? Cooking? Thinking? Rotting away until you're a mass of bones in your six foot deep grave? Be more specific.
V: My four week suspension.
ME: So, what? You think you're hardcore now?

My god people are getting stupider and stupider. If THIS is an example of the future of this country, I think I can safely say, we're officially fucked.

Today's panties: Red cotton with "Kiss Me" written on the front. X

No comments: