Friday, June 15, 2007

Work this evening was great, the locals were funny and had their great sense of humour intact, despite the horribleness of the cold wind and rain that was pummelling the area. You see a bloke come in wet and freezing from head to toe, with mud and dirt all over him, and he's got a smile on his face and a spring in his step:

ME: "How are you tonight, love?"
HE: "Doing better now, thankyou darlin"

Although, something resounding funny did happen tonight... a bloke came in and smelled of noodles... and I have an obsession with noodles, they're my little addiction... well, at least its a healthy one (somewhat)! And it was just so good, that I sniffed him... he freaked out and we both ended up laughing hysterically. It was great, funny as hell, to see the look on his face when I leant in and sniffed him... Yeah, I'm a freaky girl.

My pay this week is going to be fantastic, and I may finally be able to do some clothes shopping and put some more money into my savings account. And on top of all that, I get to see the boy on Monday for a couple of days. Life is looking up. And I'm loving every minute.

Today's panties: Red boylegs X

No comments: