Sunday, June 24, 2007

Its a sad point in your life when you believe that the people that you care the most about have abandoned you. But that is another part of life I'm afraid... afraid. I wonder if many of us will ever know the true sense of that word, to be truly afraid of something, or someone... Its a terrifying thought, that we should ever be placed in a position of such fear. I can't think of much to write about tonight..

At work I had a lovely old couple come in... They were telling me how they'd been out for the night and gone to the local Hotel for dinner (Roast Pork, $10.50 per head), and how they'd enjoyed it. Came in for a bottle of white wine before they went home. And I had the thought that it would be wonderful to be like that when you're older... to still have that friendlyness and vitality about you that makes others smile. You meet a lot of elderly people who are grumpy and miserable and it saddens me to think that life has made them like that.

Today's panties: Pink boylegs. X

1 comment:

Eugene Salomon said...

It's been 15 years since you left this blog. I wonder if you're still there, what's happened in your life since then, how you are. Please write to me if you see this. nycgene@msn.com (the NYC taxi driver with the blog Cabs Are For Kissing).