Thursday, June 14, 2007

Tonight was a little slow at work, I got called in unexpectedly because a co worker was sick (poor girl, she's a sweetheart) and they needed someone to cover. Who covers better than I do? No one! AHAHAHA! It was a weekday, and it was expected to be slow... but there was so much to do. It hadn't looked like anyone had dusted the wines since I was last there, it was disgusting. Everytime I washed my hands the soap came up black from the dust and grime. And on the positive side, it looks like I won't need a second job... I got offered some more hours for July because a few people are going away, and someone has to cover, and as we've already discussed, no one covers better than I!

I'm positively pinging at the moment, and I swear that has nothing to do with the bag of chips I just ate (not just ANY chips mind you, the most gorgeous, deliciously addictive chips on the face of the planet - Red Rock Deli chips... I just consumed a bag of Dijon Mustard and Honey flavoured and MY GOD I want more!), no no no, my hyperness is due to the fact that I'm so damn happy! I haven't been this happy in a bloody long time and its strange, but I'd almost forgotten what this felt like. And I'm glad to have it back...

So that is my happy rant for this evening, am now attempting to counteract the potato chips I just ate with the largest bottle of water known to man kind. I'm just one big contradiction today.

Today's panties: White lace. X

No comments: