Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back with a vengence!

My body and mind are both surprisingly rejuvenated. An outcome I was not expecting after a weekend away. I was expecting to be resoundingly tired and overworked. And wanting nothing more than to fall back into my bed and sleep for the rest of the week. Yet this is not the case, no no.

The weekend was lovely, time spent indoors in front of the fire and more noticably, in bed, while the rain and wind and storms pelted the windows and the tin roof and made for a very... intense environment indeed. But I'm back, and better than ever. Desperately looking forward to getting back to work and wanting - more than anything at this point - to be back in that lovely bed. I believe I'm going to have to start looking for another job... Hmm... ponderisms afoot.

Today's panties: blue and white stripped boylegs. X

No comments: