Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Well, I've definately got my appetite back. I ate more today than I did all last week. I feel almost revolting, and my stomach is crying out for help. Its a horrible feeling really, but I hope I can keep it down. I tend to chunder when I eat too much. Anyway, I spent the day driving mostly, I gave my car a good run with my dad and got some more practice in... yeah, I know you all wanna give me shit about not having my license yet... Then discovered that the Australian government is making it compulsory for all learner drivers to have 120 hours worth of practice. Which totally destroyed me, as now I have about ten hours, total... over a period of two years. Yeah, I know I suck.


I tried to do some painting, an iceberg kinda scene... lots of snow and white and the small ripples in the water. It just ended up looking like a white and grey blob in the middle of the canvas. I haven't had much luck lately with these ideas. The naturalistic idea is working out well... but I can't get the tonal shades right for the forestry. Its kinda annoying, having this half finished, amateurish piece looking at me from across the room. One side of the canvas is looking fantastic, its just those bloody leaves...

Today's panties: Pink lace. X

No comments: