Friday, April 27, 2007

Lazy day: spoke to some friends I'm rather close to... confiscated a large piece of glass from the dog and rescued her from a garden hose clip she'd SOMEHOW gotten attached to her lip. Bloody thing is always up to mischeif. Did some housework and enjoyed a long conversation with the boys, heres a little extract of the more G rated part of it:

ME: Who's your perfect woman?
D: Has to have dark brown eyes
D: Looooooooooooooooooooooong black hair
M2: Smart, funny, attractive - you know, the classics
D: Is into Metal as much as me
M1: Brown hair...must have brown hair...
D: And can hold her own in a thrash pit
M2: Must be sweet
D: And a nice arse doesn't hurt either *winks*
L: Redhead, hot, likes gaming, fantastic cook, likes me too would be nice
ME: *laughing*

Sometimes I wonder how my guy friends DON'T know about the sexual stuff I tell them... I'm always the one they come to for advice on women... how to approach, good body language, signs that she likes you, flirting techniques... I even got asked a question about what oral techniques I like, my best sexual experience, my worst sexual experience. Even what got my "engine going"... I was surprised to hear one of my mates ask me where the clit is... I nearly fell off my bloody chair with that one! Gah... lots of tea later and a large bowl of fried rice consumed, the sexy conversation ended with kisses and groping and we parted ways... they appreciated the underwear though - red lace, see through ;)

No I didn't show them, the wind caught my skirt... honest.

No comments: