Sunday, April 29, 2007

I apologise for missing a post yesterday - but believe me: it wasn't for lack of wanting. Just extremely bloody busy is all. I was at work all day - Saturday night, a busy night, lots of tourists around for a weekend racing thing they were holding at the grounds nearby, so had people coming in constantly all night - most of which were already on their way to being completely comotosed. Then went to an all nighter afterwards. It was fantastic. I got to see a lot of my mates from school that I haven't seen since it ended... It was great to be able to catch up with everybody and see what they're doing... realising that we're all still a bunch of piss heads even though (some of us, myself not included) now have respectable jobs - banker, carpenter, pharmacutical distributer....

Today was pretty hectic - haven't slept since Friday night and did an all nighter drinking and partying before I had to go to work... still surprisingly looked good though. Which was lovely. The wonders of some cold water and water proof mascara can do wonders for a girl. TIP: ALWAYS carry waterproof mascara in your bag ladies, and lip gloss. Met a really nice guy at this party... I have no idea what his real name is... but we spent hours discussing the simplicities and complexities of the human mind, as well as everything sexual under the face of the sun (DISCUSSING it, not doing it... geez, take that mind out of the gutter. NOW). I enjoyed talking with him and spending time with him. Overall a brilliant night. Just being able to go out and see my mates was fantastic on its own. But meeting someone who challenges and broadens your mind with every word that floats off his tongue was definately a mind altering experience. I'm looking forward to seeing him again in the future. Only a short entry - because I'm completely fucked. Panties for the weekend? Saturday night - black lace g-string... Sunday - Black boylegs with 'kiss me' written on the front... Tacky, but direct. Sleep well. XX

No comments: