Friday, April 20, 2007

Ah, goodmorning to the masses! Today is a day of great joy, a day that brings a wide smile of satisfaction to my lips and warms the heart. The day off. Admittedly, I have a lot of those, but hey, one must enjoy the blissful gloriousness of being able to lay in bed all day doing nothing but reading and eating white chocolate and raspberries (beautiful combination by the way). This morning (in the very early hours) two somewhat interesting, and equally strange things happened to me (yes, in the VERY early hours when one is normally found asleep in a large comfy bed). One, was a call from a complete random person who believed that he met me while dancing in collingwood. To which, after much flirting I must admit, I told him that I've never been to collingwood in my life and certainly have no idea what he's talking about. He was a nice guy though. Shame I never knew his name. The second of which was a funny little flashback which had me laughing my arse off at 4am... For the sake of anonymity, the man in this flashback will be known as 'A'...

ME: G'day A
HE: G'day Trace, hows life?
ME: Not to bad, sunshine, and yourself?
HE: Ah, getting there.
*few moments pass while he picks a bottle of bourbon - cougar, incidentally - off the shelf, talk back radio blaring*
HE: This guy definately has a face for radio
ME: Is that right?
HE: Have you seen him, darl? He's got a face like a bucket of smashed crabs!

Ah, sweet comedic memories.

Now one is faced with the overwhelming decision of what to do on a day off. This bed is far too warm and far too comfortable to risk getting out of it just yet... nope. Definately not right now. Mmmmm... pillows. Is it just me or is your own bed one of the most sinfully delightful pleasures of the human existance. I don't know a single person who hates their bed. I mean, when one is experiencing playful romping between the sheets it is still one of the most wonderful places to spend time. Yep, I think I'll just stay here for a while. Damn, now I miss the playful romping.

No comments: