Saturday, April 21, 2007


Another day at the office. Sitting back now in front of this horribly glaring computer screen and drinking a redback (beer, darlings, beer). A very 'blah' day generally, nothing overly exciting to report. Perhaps the highlight of my day at work was battling a giant cricket for life and death. I swear, it was huge. As big as my head.


Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating for dramatic effect, just a LITTLE. But you get the drift, surely.


I find it amazing how even the most devout alcoholics refused to show up today for their weekend supplies because of the slightly cold weather. A little rain, a few gusts of wind and BAM! No booze for them. Ah, but the brave and almighty certainly showed up. Yes yes. And generally a nice crowd they were too. Yet again another day of flirting with everything that has two legs and was old enough to buy alcohol. Fortunately for me, the extremely comfortable undies kept my arse warm: lovely little hot pink pair of boylegs. Very nice indeed. Maybe I'll make the underwear record a regular feature. Only if they're particuarly interesting of course.

No comments: